One of the most powerful forces within any country is its youth. If the young stand up and say “this isn't right, and this is why it needs to change”, then people start listening. The controversial National Youth Service Corps is designed to help young people help their country, but is it working? Do today's youth actually care about shaping and bettering their nation?
This Sweatshirt is a rallying cry for the young people of Nigeria to mobilise and embody the change they want to see in their country. Action is critical.PRODUCT DETAILS
Material: 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester.
- Brushed sweatshirt.
- Medium fit.
- Set-in sleeve.
- 1x1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem.
- Inside herringbone back neck tape.
- Self fabric half moon at back neck.
- Single needle topstitch at neck collar.
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch.
We ship worldwide. Shipping fulfillment generally takes 3-5 working days from the date of purchase depending on the shipping option selected.
Please expect extra Production & Delivery delays due to the Impact of COVID-19